raksha bandhan poems-english

by 05:12 0 comments

1. a sister like you 

Someone who will understand
Who knows the way I feel
In every situation
Her concern is very real
Someone who has walked my ways
Who knows my every need
Times when she would see me cry
Her heart would nearly bleed
Everyone should have a sister
Just the way I do
Richly blessed is what I am
To have a sister like you









2. A sister is a forever friend

A sister's a sister forever 
A bond that diminishes never 
A friend who is kindly and caring 
A sibling God chooses for sharing. 
Few ties as deep and profound 
And with so much affection abound 
Though some thoughts are seldom expressed 
Love endures and survives every test. 
Of the constants that rest in the heart 
A sister's a primary part. 
She'll always be there when you need her 
You listen, you value, you heed her. 
As growth independence you ponder 
Your feelings grow deeper and fonder 
And life tells you one thing that is true 
A sister's a large part of you. - Bruce B. 






MikeStanley

Developer

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment